The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
In this engaging and practically oriented video, Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., and parenting expert Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D. teach a group of parents the core ideas and strategies from their New York Times bestselling book The Whole-Brain Child.
- Stories, humor, and practical suggestions for cultivating healthy emotional and intellectual development in children
- Turn outbursts, arguments, and fears into opportunities to integrate your child’s brain and foster vital growth
- Name It to Tame It: Corral raging right-brain behavior through left-brain storytelling, appealing to the left brain’s affinity for words and reasoning to calm emotional storms and bodily tension.
- Engage, Don’t Enrage: Keep your child thinking and listening, instead of purely reacting.
- Move It or Lose It: Use physical activities to shift your child’s emotional state
- Parenting with the brain in mind
- Two Brains are Better Than Once – Integrating the Left and the Right
- Building the Staircase of the Mind – Integrating the Upstairs and Downstairs Brain
- Kill the Butterflies – Integrating Memory for Growth and Healing
- The United States of Me – Integrating the Many parts of the Self
- The Me-We Connection – Integrating Self and Other
No CEUs available.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected] to request a test.