The Wheel, the Pandemic, and Resilience: Transforming Threat to Challenge
- Learning Objectives
- CE Credit
In the midst of crises such as the global pandemic, Dr. Siegel explains how we can transform our experiences of fear and pain into opportunities to cultivate presence. The practice of the Three Pillars of Mind Training represents a means by which we can create structural changes in the brain that increase mental, emotional, and physical resilience and health. During this succinct and engaging lecture, you will:
- Explore the scientific foundations of the Three Pillars of Mind Training practice,
- Participate in experiential exercises, and
- Learn clear, practical steps for implementing this practice.
With the Wheel of Awareness, Dr. Siegel offers a conceptual tool for directing our attention, integrating consciousness, and embracing uncertainty. Whether you are a professional therapist, coach, or someone interested in expanding awareness, this course will provide powerful strategies to promote well-being in your personal, interpersonal, and professional lives.
By the end of this course you will be able to
1. Describe the qualities of open awareness (curiosity, openness, acceptance, and love – COAL)
2. Identify the Three Pillars of Mind Training and their physiological benefits
3. Utilize the Wheel of Awareness to direct and develop attention
4. Explain how integration relates to the brain, health, and consciousness
Upon completion of course, please mark your status as “complete” and you will obtain immediate access to your exam in your course area. Once you complete and submit your exam, our team will process same. Upon passing the exam with an 80% or better, a digital CE Credit Certificate will be emailed to you once it is available. Please note that this process could take up to 2 weeks. If you have any special circumstances, please reach out to the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
Further, if you simply require a Certificate of Completion, or if you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Mindsight Team at email@example.com.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.