No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
In this engaging and practically oriented video, neuropsychiatrist Daniel J. Siegel and parenting expert Tina Payne Bryson, explore the ultimate child-raising challenge: discipline, with concepts from their New York Times bestseller, No-Drama Discipline.
- Candid stories and practical examples that show you how to work with your child’s developing mind, peacefully resolve conflicts, and inspire happiness and strengthen resilience in everyone in the family
- A compassionate road map for dealing with tantrums, tensions, and tears — without causing a scene
- Effective strategies that help parents identify their own discipline philosophy — and master the best methods to communicate the lessons they are trying to impart
- Helpful facts on child brain development — and what kind of discipline is most appropriate and constructive at various ages and stages
- ReTHINKING Discipline
- Your Brain on Discipline
- From Tantrum to Tranquility – Connection is the Key
- 1-2-3 Discipline – Redirecting for Today, and for Tomorrow
- Addressing Behavior – As Simple as R-E-D-I-R-E-C-T
No CEUs available.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected] to request a test.