Mindsight in Action: 10 Practical Applications
- Immerse yourself in the latest science underlying emotional and social intelligence
- Navigate mindsight, a term coined by Dan to describe our human capacity to perceive the mind of the self and others
- Learn mindsight, neurobiology and perception’s role in politics, culture and mass media
- Understand elements that shape the mind, including relationships and experiences
- Explore self-reflection and early life experiences
- Highlight factors that alter brain structure
- Enjoy 20 hours of video lectures by Dr. Siegel, eligible for 20 CEUs
Lecture 1: Mindsight in Politics
Lecture 2: Practical Applications: Strengthening the Mind Part 1
Lecture 3: Practical Applications: Strengthening the Mind Part 2
Lecture 4: The Teen Brain
Lecture 5: Connecting to our Parents Across the Lifespan
Lecture 6: Trauma and Attachment
Lecture 7: Thriving with Uncertainty in Life
Lecture 8: Mindsight at Work
Lecture 9: Mindsight in the Media
Lecture 10: How Relationships Promote Health and Happiness
By the end of this course you will be able to
1. Describe how mindsight, neurobiology, and perception play a role in politics and the voting process
2. Define the mind
3. Describe how relationships and experience shape the mind
4. Cultivate presence and consciousness through intention and attention
5. Identify the key aspects of the ESSENCE of adolescence
6. Explain the purpose of the adolescent period of life
7. Decipher how self-reflection and making sense of early life experience can alter brain structure
8. Illustrate how embracing uncertainty relates to openness, curiosity, and possibility
9. Demonstrate how insight, empathy, and integration can be brought into the workplace
10. Describe how media and culture relate to concepts of identity, insight, and self
11. Identify the ways in which relationships support health and well-being
Upon completion of course, please mark your status as “complete” and you will obtain immediate access to your exam in your course area. Once you complete and submit your exam, our team will process same. Upon passing the exam with an 80% or better, a digital CE Credit Certificate will be emailed to you once it is available. Please note that this process could take up to 2 weeks. If you have any special circumstances, please reach out to the Mindsight Team at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate.
Further, if you simply require a Certificate of Completion, or if you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected].
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected] to request a test.