Interpersonal Neurobiology Mini-Package for Coaches
- Learning Objectives
- CE Credit
This package is a collection of four of our courses:
- IPNB from the Inside Out: An Overview of Interpersonal Neurobiology examines how IPNB can be used in your personal development and professional work
- Brain Fitness: Mindsight Skill Training and the Brain focuses on how whole-brain integration is essential for well-being
- Neuroscience in Coaching highlights how the mindsight approach can be applied specifically to the field of coaching
- The Interpersonal Neurobiology of Presence explores scientific findings relevant to the power of presence in promoting relational and physiological health
By the end of this course you will be able to
IPNB from the Inside Out
- Explore in-depth this exciting new interdisciplinary field, reviewing the core aspects of the mind, the embodied brain, and our interpersonal relationships.
- Discuss the practical applications that emerge from the central concept of integration—the linkage of differentiated elements with one another
- Examine a wide range of accessible domains of integration, evaluate their degrees of integration, organize strategies for intervention, and carry out specific changes in how we focus the mind and communicate within relationships to promote integration in the brain itself
- Define the mind.
- Recall how the regulatory process of mind unveils the importance of monitoring and modifying energy and information flow.
- Describe how information arises from energy patterns.
- Analyze the ways in which energy and information flow through the body and as shared in relationships influences mental life.
- Examine how integrative communication is the basis for healthy relationships.
- Discuss how the wheel of awareness practice helps focus the mind in important ways.
- List the 9 domains of integration and identify how they contribute to mental health.
- Examine practical experiences in cultivating attention.
- Explore how awareness plays a role in education and psychotherapy.
- Examine how repeated practice strengthens circuits in the brain.
- Explain how mental training alters gene expression.
- Identify how the brain can be changed by the mind.
- Recognize how the regularity of practice influences neuroplasticity.
Upon completion of course, please mark your status as “complete” and you will obtain immediate access to your exam in your course area. Once you complete and submit your exam, our team will process same. Upon passing the exam with an 80% or better, a digital CE Credit Certificate will be emailed to you once it is available. Please note that this process could take up to 2 weeks. If you have any special circumstances, please reach out to the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
Further, if you simply require a Certificate of Completion, or if you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Mindsight Team at email@example.com.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.
Courses Included in this Package
Unlimited Access to the course content
Hours video + Audio
20 hours of audio
and video content
Over 24% savings as compared to buying the courses individually
“What a truly remarkable tool for coaches. I am taking so much knowledge and enlightenment into my practice as well as daily interactions as a part of this greater universe.”
Hurricane, UT, USA
“Dan explains concepts with such ease and grace. Truly a remarkable learning experience.”