June 2021 Dr. Dan Siegel’s Comprehensive Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) Course 6 Month Cohort
If you are interested in learning how to cultivate resilience and well-being—be it in your personal life, your professional pursuits, or in your connections with other people and the planet we all share—this comprehensive dive into the field of interpersonal neurobiology will provide a solid, science-based foundation of both knowledge and skills.
Interpersonal Neurobiology (“IPNB”) brings the various fields of science into one framework by building on the consilient findings, those discoveries found within independent disciplines of study, into one foundation of knowledge. Equipped with this view, you will be able to prepare your mind to deal with the challenges of our modern world in effective ways. Together we will explore how this scientific framework can help you support yourself and others in facing uncertainty and change and move our lives toward a stronger, more harmonious way of living.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the California Medical Association (CMA) through the joint providership of Lifespan Learning Institute and the Mindsight Institute.
The Lifespan Learning Institute is accredited by the CMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.The Lifespan Learning Institute designates this online activity for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
It is your responsibility to verify with your licensing board / organization that they will accept the types of CE credit we offer. Out of state LMFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and/or LCSWs should verify with their licensing board if they will accept BBS CE.
- Describe how mindsight, neurobiology, and perception play a role in politics and the voting process
- Define the mind
- Describe how relationships and experience shape the mind
- Cultivate presence and consciousness through intention and attention
- Identify the key aspects of the ESSENCE of adolescence
- Explain the purpose of the adolescent period of life
- Decipher how self-reflection and making sense of early life experience can alter brain structure
- Illustrate how embracing uncertainty relates to openness, curiosity, and possibility
- Demonstrate how insight, empathy, and integration can be brought into the workplace
- Describe how media and culture relate to concepts of identity, insight, and self
- Identify the ways in which relationships support health and well-being
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected] to request a test.