Cross Generational Trauma
In his live discussion from Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dr. Siegel addresses trauma and healing in the context of communities with histories of divisiveness. You will learn scientific principles of trauma, implicit biases, and how integration leads to health and well-being. Specific focuses of this course include:
- Energy and information flow in the embodied brain, relationships, and the mind,
- Ways in which traumatic effects are passed down through generations, and
- How to prevent the passing down of trauma.
By understanding how the Wheel of Awareness practice can help us to dive beneath our separate identities and get in touch with the interconnected nature of our reality and our relationships in life, you will be better equipped to provide support for trauma on both the individual and community level.
1. Describe trauma and its various effects
2. Outline how the embodied brain, relationships, and the mind relate to trauma
3. Identify three ways that trauma gets passed down through generations
4. Assess how integration – the linkage of differentiated parts – creates well-being in individuals and communities
Upon completion of course, please mark your status as “complete” and you will obtain immediate access to your exam in your course area. Once you complete and submit your exam, our team will process same. Upon passing the exam with an 80% or better, a digital CE Credit Certificate will be emailed to you once it is available. Please note that this process could take up to 2 weeks. If you have any special circumstances, please reach out to the Mindsight Team at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Further, if you simply require a Certificate of Completion, or if you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you’d like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!