Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence
- CE Credit
In this intensive workshop we will explore and experience the ways in which our inner subjective lives, our interpersonal relationships, and our objective empirical knowledge can be woven together to illuminate the importance for meaning, connection, and equanimity in our lives. We’ll explore the integration of science and spirituality and engage in scientifically-inspired experiential exercises into the deep nature of our subjective inner and interpersonal lives that will enable participants to learn how to use their mind in integrative ways to transform their lives. Integration—the linkage of differentiated parts—will be explored in depth as a practical link between the science of well-being and the experience of spiritual fulfillment.
We’ll dive deeply into the nature of presence, and how learning the Wheel of Awareness practice can build skills of focused attention, open awareness, and kind intention that research suggests are the three pillars of mind training that have been empirically shown to cultivate these important aspects of flourishing. Health and healing each derive from the notion of a whole, the core of spiritual growth, the heart of scientific inquiry, and the setting for our exploration of what it means to awaken the mind, to be present, to be aware.
- The integration of science and spirituality
- How to develop a Wheel of Awareness practice and use it daily
- The nature of presence
- How mindfulness can help you grow a healthier brain, reduce stress, and feel more energized
- Develop focused attention
- Open awareness, and kind intention
- Learn how integration serves as a practical bridge between science of well-being and the experience of spiritual fulfillment through scientifically inspired experiential exercises
NO CEUs available.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.