Aware Consciousness Package
Enjoy both our 10-part (5 hour) audio course, “Aware: A Concise Course in Consciousness” and the 6-part (11 hour) video course “Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence” in one package for a savings of $43!
Aware: A Concise Course in Consciousness
- An Overview of Mind, Integration and Well-Being
- Integrating Consciousness and the Wheel of Awareness
- Stories of Transformation with the Wheel as Image and Practice: The Pause and Equanimity
- Stories of Transformation: Making Sense of When We Flip Our Lids and Lose Our Minds
- Stories of Transformation: Resolving, Shame, and Dissociation
- Stories of Transformation: Finding Meaning Through Presence
- Mechanisms of Mind, Presence, and a Plane of Possibility
- Awareness and the Realms of Reality
- Uncertainty, Freedom and Presence
- Cultivating Well-Being and Meaning
Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence
- The integration of science and spirituality
- How to develop a Wheel of Awareness practice and use it daily
- The nature of presence
- How mindfulness can help you grow a healthier brain, reduce stress, and feel more energized
- Develop focused attention
- Open awareness, and kind intention
- Learn how integration serves as a practical bridge between science of well-being and the experience of spiritual fulfillment through scientifically inspired experiential exercises
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a test.
Courses Included in this Package
Unlimited Access to the entire course content
Hours video + Audio
16 hours of audio
and video content
Over 16% savings as compared to buying the courses individually
“I have followed Dan for some time – using his ideas in practice and in my personal life. Doing this course solidified my understanding and stretched my abilities. I have already been using the material in practice. Thank you!”
Canberra, ACT, Australia
“Love Interpersonal Neurobiology and Dan’s way of teaching through conversation in community. Mind-expanding and a sense of belonging that must be experienced.”