Aware: A Concise Course in Consciousness
In this 10-part (5 hour) audio course, we will explore the nature of presence, and how cultivating a receptive, open awareness is associated with well-being in our bodies, integration in our brains, and connection with others as well as our world.
Through a deep dive into the science of consciousness and real-world examples of those who have transformed their lives using the Wheel of Awareness, we will examine:
- how consciousness can be integrated to cultivate presence
- the scientific view of the nature of presence and the origin of awareness
- the health benefits of cultivating an open awareness
- a proposal and framework for understanding consciousness
The aim of this course is to leave you with a better understanding of how cultivating various aspects of being conscious can transform your personal and professional life.
- An Overview of Mind, Integration and Well-Being
- Integrating Consciousness and the Wheel of Awareness
- Stories of Transformation with the Wheel as Image and Practice: The Pause and Equanimity
- Stories of Transformation: Making Sense of When We Flip Our Lids and Lose Our Minds
- Stories of Transformation: Resolving, Shame, and Dissociation
- Stories of Transformation: Finding Meaning Through Presence
- Mechanisms of Mind, Presence, and a Plane of Possibility
- Awareness and the Realms of Reality
- Uncertainty, Freedom and Presence
- Cultivating Well-Being and Meaning
No CEUs available.
You may watch the lectures as many times as you'd like and they will remain in your library forever.
Stream the video lectures on any computer, tablet, or mobile device of your choice!
A Certificate of Completion is available after completing this course. Please email the Mindsight Team at [email protected] to request a test.